Pascal Air is a refrigeration system that creates ultra-low temperature (-58℉~-148℉) by using an air cycle. It uses the air as its refrigerant; therefore there is absolutely no environmental impact. In the ultra-low temperature (-58℉~-148℉), it can save 50% of energy and CO2 emission when compared with systems that use chemical refrigerants.
Air to Air, Pure and Simple
- Air is ultrimate refrigerant gas. Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- 50% energy saving compared to HFC23/HCFC22 refrigeration system (under -76℉ room temperature)
- For cold storage use, plant building cost is very low due to direct use of air in the storage room.
- Simple construction due to the all-in-one turbo type compressor-expander = Lower maintenance cost
- Highly efficient because the expander generates the power to drive the compressor.
|Refrigeration Capacity||30kW (102,000btu/h), -76℉ room temperature|
|Input Power||60kW (80HP)|
|Heat Exchanger||Plate type (Aluminum)|
|Heat Recovery HX||SUS with aluminum fins|
- Coldstorage for tuna/bonito
- Blast freezing for meat & other food products
- frozen milling in home appliance recycling process
- Medical and chemical industry